7-DAY RESET IS HERE
TOP WINTER RECIPES
PLANT-BASED GUIDEBOOK

Sign up now to get my fav green smoothie recipes, shopping list and access to our smoothie support group.

year!

PLANT BASED MEAL PLANNER

The Mini Detox Guide

This mini detox tips article is a part of my Wellness Spring Training series, a FREE 3-part workshop that’ll help you discover the secret sauce to losing weight, gaining energy & fueling your passions this spring.

( Download your free workbook towards the bottom of the post. )

Have you ever wished you could hit the reset button on your body?

Maybe it’s because of all the junk you ate last weekend. Or throughout the holidays. There are days I wake up bloated and blemished— and know I need to make a change in my diet.

A whole foods detox is a great way to kick start a new season in your wellness journey. Sometimes my clothes just get a little extra snug, I’m tired no matter how much sleep I get & I’ll crave junk all day long. These are some of the symptoms that our body could use a gentle reset. I create the detox guide to make it easy & affordable on you.

How do you do a healthy detox?

A mini detox can be completely natural (and effective)— yet it’s gonna take some work on your end. You can’t just buy a magic pill or sip tea all day long if you really want to treat your body to a health detox. As good as that sounds, our body needs fuel to thrive.

Now, I know what you might be thinking about a detox…

….because I was too. But that’s NOT AT ALL what I’m talking about.

So stay with me.

When is a detox most beneficial?

According to research, people tend to gain five to seven pounds during the winter months. Why is this?

We don’t make our health a priority. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing. We dive head first into holiday traditions (cookies, feasts & peppermint mochas), and bypass our healthy habits. Myself included.

The veggie tray is practically untouched while the cookie platter has been demolished.

No joke, this winter, I probably ate 100 cookies and guzzled more cups of coffee than I can count.

It was a special winter season with my family— and I’m all for that. Yet now that’s it’s warming up and I’m removing the layers of clothing– I am not thrilled with what I see OR how I feel.

I’m okay with devouring cookies over winter break because there’s always an opportunity for change… if we choose to accept it. And I’m ready— and have a feeling you are too.

The Spring Mini Detox Guide

I created this mini detox guide to get us out of the winter funk.

With this simple detox guide you can download for free, I’ll show you a few tricks I used to boost my energy levels and enhance my body’s overall performance. They’re simple, healthy habits that really make a difference.

Just like a car has to get an oil change to remove the gunk to run well… we have to remove the toxic buildup in our body so we can burn calories more efficiently, boost our energy levels and clear up our skin issues.

What exactly is causing our bodies to get outta whack? It has to do with the…

• pesticides found on the produce we eat
  • hormones in the dairy & meat products we consume
  • artificial ingredients in the packaged foods we love

All of these things may not seem that big of a deal in small doses, because they’re not. Yet overtime or in large doses, they can cause build up and stress our liver and kidneys. We get tired easier. We’re more agitated. Our skin gets rashes or blemishes. Our digestive system is messed up.

Download the FREE detox guide

These are some of the signs that your body needs an oil change… aka: a mini detox. If you’re nodding your head to this. Then download the Mini Detox Guide and take action TODAY.

Download your Mini Detox Guide and get started on your Spring Training. If you have any questions, just leave a comment below. Once you complete your mini detox, come back here and let me know.

Comment : Are you excited to start your mini detox?!

Commenting below enters you into our Rawk the Year Giveaway, where one lucky rawkstar will get an annual membership to our new plant-based meal plan with seasonal cleanses.

Transform your health with tasty recipes + meal plans that fuel your body so you're able to go after your passions no matter what stage of life you're in.

Plant-Powered Meal Planner
learn more

7-DAY WINTER RESET

Now, LET'S DISCUSS...

1. Maggi

March 20th, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Boy, I would love to get back into my smoothie habit and maybe learn how to incorporate more plant based foods for my family of 5. It feels impossible to me, working full time and having three kids.

2. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Hey Maggi,

We are here to help you make that happen by giving you the tools you need to succeed! I myself am a single mom of two toddlers and at times it seems impossible. I mess up often but I get back on track and keep trying.

You’ve got this!!

3. Julia

March 20th, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Found your web site and have started the 7 day green smoothie, feel so much better.

4. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Hey Julia,

That is so awesome! Super excited you decided to take on the challenge with us 🙂

5. Ana

March 20th, 2019 at 6:26 pm

I absolutely love that you’re holding this Spring Training!! I have been working through an older version of the 21 day cleanse I obtained from you sometime ago, but can’t wait to try the mini detox. I’m trying to jumpstart my weightloss

6. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Hey Ana,

Yay!! We know you are going to love it!

7. Kristy

March 20th, 2019 at 8:48 pm

In the same boat of getting ready for spring! I was contemplating doing a 7 day reset. Thanks for the reminder

8. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Hey Kristy,

Glad we could be that reminder for you!

Enjoy our mini detox 🙂

9. Angela

March 20th, 2019 at 9:22 pm

All of your challenges are exciting and fulfilling. Cannot wait to try the new min detox

10. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Thanks Angela!

We cannot wait for you to try it either 🙂

11. Connie Bell

March 20th, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Live your resets. Looking forward to detoxing with you this spring. My body and mind definitely need it. Rawk on.

12. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:15 pm

We are looking forward to detoxing with you too, Connie!!

Let’s rawk it together!!

13. Heather

March 20th, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I have had a very stressful 12 months. My main priority is much needed SELF CARE! My mind and body are craving a detox! I can’t wait to see what the rawk the year is all about!

14. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Hey Heather,

I am sorry you have had a rough year. We know that sometimes that just happens and we need a little extra help to focus on us and what we need to recharge. So excited for you to join us for Rawk the Year! 🙂

15. Courtney Wells

March 20th, 2019 at 11:21 pm

I love a Reset/Reboot/Cleanse!! I can’t wait! I love my green smoothies so, this is an added bonus! Thanks

16. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:23 pm

So happy to hear that, Courtney! I know you are going to really enjoy this 🙂

17. Sooz

March 21st, 2019 at 3:04 am

All I have to say is you’re the best! Long time fan here and thank you for all that you do! I love my jam packed Simple Green smoothies folder on my computer, dating all the way back to 2014! Much love and gratitude! <3

18. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Wow that is so awesome, Sooz!!!

You are a true original rawkstar!! We know you are going to really love what we have for Rawk the Year 🙂

19. Shannon Stroschein

March 21st, 2019 at 7:30 am

I was so nervous about transitioning into a plant based lifestyle but I couldn’t ignore what my body was needing anymore. You’re meal plans have COMPLETELY changed my life! I’m eating good I never knew existed, I’m full , I’m healthier, my skin is getting better….I will forever continue to be a rawkstar!

20. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Yay Shannon!!

Isn’t it crazy how much our bodies can change from what we put into it?? We are so happy you are on our rawkstar team and cannot wait to Rawk the Year with you!!!

Cheers!!

21. TC

March 21st, 2019 at 8:43 am

the morning tonic tea sounds good to me!

22. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 2:45 pm

It really is good! The perfect way to start your mornings.

23. Debbie

March 21st, 2019 at 12:38 pm

heading to supermarket this weekend to get started. Already have a routine for M-F at the gym, will add a weekend ritual to go along with it.

24. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Yay!! That’s what we love to hear. SO excited for you to get started and Rawk this Year!

25. Sylvia Noel-Fagan

March 21st, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Thank you!

26. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 2:47 pm

You are welcome, Sylvia!

27. Violet Irisovna

March 21st, 2019 at 2:37 pm

I’ve been so good about doing Morning Tonic daily, until I went on vacation in December and then a bunch of life things piled on and I was away from home for months and now am out of the habit. This is a good nudge to get back to it! I have a beautiful bowl of Meyer lemons just waiting to be squeezed.

28. SGS Rawkstar Carissa

March 21st, 2019 at 2:48 pm

It’s crazy how quickly we can get out of a good habit. We are all feeling the same way and ready to get a fresh start. Let’s Rawk this Year together!!

29. Cherie

March 21st, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Thank you for this Mini Detox! So excited to get prepped for spring and ready for the outdoors and fun with my little ones!

1 2 3 4 5

Are smoothies good for you?
top Smoothie swag Under $25