The Best Smoothie Mason Jars + Accessories

Some may call it an obsession, others may call it an addiction with smoothie mason jars…

Either way, we truly love green smoothies and have spent lots of time testing and trying various products to share with you. We always get excited when we find something that helps make life a little easier— like the bamboo mason jar lids or paper straws that are eco-friendly AND adorable! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite green smoothie must-haves that rock our world! Click any of the links below to be taken directly to Amazon or the seller directly (we get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase).

Smoothie Mason Jars

Lids + Straws for Smoothie Mason Jars

I always say, green smoothies are the healthiest fast food— because I am always bringing them on the go. TO help with spills and add some style posts, these are my go-to accessories for my smoothie mason jars.

Best Books + Apps + Programs

I may be a little biased (okay, 100% biased!)… but these are the go-to books and apps for making tasty green smoothies and plant-powered meals.

Going the extra mile with green smoothies

Turning green smoothies into popsicles has been a game changer for us on a hot summer day! We also compost our waste and use it in our garden to add essential vitamins for healthy, happy fruits + veggies.

What about you?

Did I cover it all?! I’d love to know if you have an other staple smoothie supplies that I’m missing here. If you’re wondering about blenders, I’ve got an entire blender guide on that. If you’re curious about what superfoods to add to your smoothies, check out my Smoothie Superfood article.

553 comments

Radek star Sharon 10.31.2014 - 9:50 pm

Rawkstar Sharon completed 30 and still going. Love my daily smoothes,

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 11.3.2014 - 10:43 am

Cheers, RAWkstar Sharon!

anne 10.26.2014 - 1:05 pm

Hey I came across one of your recipes at the start of the challenge and I made some to freeze and they where delish but I can’t find the recipe now. I believe it was very berry punch??? Can you help me

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.26.2014 - 7:29 pm Reply
Saundra 10.26.2014 - 9:16 am

It’s too late to start the October 30 day challenge. Will you do a November 30 day challenge?

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.26.2014 - 7:28 pm

Hey Saundra.

Thanks for joining us. Here are Weeks 1-5. Make sure you save or print these links, they will only be valid for the LIVE October 30-Day Challenge. 🙂

Or you can buy the complete October Recipes Cards for $5 here: https://simplegreensmoothies.com/october-recipe-cards

Note: all of these recipes are from our free October 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge. This $5 Recipe Card Kit just makes it easier to do the challenge— you have printer-friendly weekly shopping lists and your own green smoothie recipe cards.

Our next free LIVE 30-Day Challenge will start January 1st. 🙂 or you do it on your time via our e-Guide: https://shop.simplegreensmoothies.com/product/30-day-challenge-eguide/

Nina 10.18.2014 - 9:36 am

I’ve notice you use blenders for all your recipes. What is the difference between a blender and a juicer and can one use a juicer instead of a blender to make smoothies? I have a juicer but not a blender available.

Thanks!

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.20.2014 - 11:51 am

Hey Nina.

Great question. Here is a link to our blending vs juicing section. Hope that helps. 🙂 https://simplegreensmoothies.com/tips/juicing-vs-blending-whats-the-difference

Josefina 10.8.2014 - 2:16 pm

Me encanta lo que estan haciendo que es ayudando a cambiar el estilo alimenticio, pero en mi caso no quiero rebajar de peso, ya que mi alimentacion no contiene sal ni azucar, como hago con los batidos.

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.9.2014 - 6:43 am

¡Hola Josefina!

Gracias por acompañarnos ! 🙂 Si no quieres perder peso, asegúrese de añadir grasas o proteínas saludables para sus batidos verdes . También se podría añadir un batido verde 8 oz como merienda . Aquí están los nuevos enlaces que usted puede disfrutar . * He utilizado el traductor de google para que me ayude . *

LE 10.5.2014 - 6:46 am

Can green smoothies be immediately frozen? Will they lose nutrients in the freezing or thawing processs?

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.6.2014 - 6:07 am

Hey LE.

Some people say you have to drink it “right away” to get the optimal nutrients from each blend. But if left in the fridge over-night for one to three days, the taste and satisfaction is still there. You also may add a small amount of lemon juice to preserve and keep the smoothie blend as fresh as possible. Your body is still reaping the benefits of consuming fruits and vegetables even if it is not consumed right away.

Meagan Freeland 10.4.2014 - 5:14 pm

Do you recommend flax seeds or flax meal? I know flax meal is just the seeds ground up, but was wondering which form was best?

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.6.2014 - 6:14 am

Hey Meagan. 🙂 Either one works. 🙂 We enjoy both. 🙂

Carol 10.4.2014 - 3:52 pm

Is there a specific brand or style of thermos that you would recommend for taking my smoothie to work. I am concerned about breakage with the Mason jar. Thanks for your advice.

Kat 10.12.2014 - 5:18 pm

I have crocheted covers that keep the smoothie cool, and somewhat insulated and also stop the glass from shattering.. fall proof ( have tested) You should try it

Cassandra Griffo 10.1.2014 - 11:11 am

Hi

I just started his October 30 day smoothie challenge, and Im super excited, incorporating it with my daily workout. Do I need to give up coffee? I drink maybe a cup a day, mostly tea though.
PS I love your website!!!

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.2.2014 - 10:25 am

Hey!

No need to give up coffee for the 30-Day Challenge. 🙂 Just by drinking green smoothies daily without even changing your regular diet, you are moving in the right direction towards healthy eating. We suggest you eat real food that’s free of processed sugar and avoid ingredients that you can’t pronounce. My personal meal plan during the green smoothie diet will be paleo-inspired with lots of veggies and some seafood (we’re both pescatarians).

lea 10.1.2014 - 7:31 am

will def start…a week behind. this weekend is my shopping trip. love the recipes and thanks for the links for the stainless steel straws. will def purchase the recipe cards. is this monthly (the recipe purchase)?

SGS Rawkstar Jessie 10.1.2014 - 8:09 am

Hey Lea.

Thanks for the comment. Yes, when you purchase the October Recipe Card ( https://simplegreensmoothies.com/october-recipe-cards ) You receive the whole Challenge month worth of recipes. 🙂

1 13 14 15 16 17 27