The Best Smoothie Mason Jars + Accessories

Some may call it an obsession, others may call it an addiction with smoothie mason jars…

Either way, we truly love green smoothies and have spent lots of time testing and trying various products to share with you. We always get excited when we find something that helps make life a little easier— like the bamboo mason jar lids or paper straws that are eco-friendly AND adorable! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite green smoothie must-haves that rock our world! Click any of the links below to be taken directly to Amazon or the seller directly (we get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase).

Smoothie Mason Jars

Lids + Straws for Smoothie Mason Jars

I always say, green smoothies are the healthiest fast food— because I am always bringing them on the go. TO help with spills and add some style posts, these are my go-to accessories for my smoothie mason jars.

Best Books + Apps + Programs

I may be a little biased (okay, 100% biased!)… but these are the go-to books and apps for making tasty green smoothies and plant-powered meals.

Going the extra mile with green smoothies

Turning green smoothies into popsicles has been a game changer for us on a hot summer day! We also compost our waste and use it in our garden to add essential vitamins for healthy, happy fruits + veggies.

What about you?

Did I cover it all?! I’d love to know if you have an other staple smoothie supplies that I’m missing here. If you’re wondering about blenders, I’ve got an entire blender guide on that. If you’re curious about what superfoods to add to your smoothies, check out my Smoothie Superfood article.

553 comments

Tracey 11.6.2015 - 10:45 am

Wow what a great website. Packed with information, since I’ve started having a green smoothie for breakfast a haven’t fancied anything sweet and keeps me full for 5 hours, your recipes are great and I can’t wait to take.the 30 day challenge with you.

SGS Rawkstar 11.9.2015 - 11:59 am

Hi Tracey,

Thank you so much for reaching out! We love hearing the positive effects adding green smoothies to your day have had on your health + wellness! We’re counting down the days until our January 30-Day Challenge and can’t wait for you to join us!

Cheers 🙂

tj 11.5.2015 - 3:43 pm

Hi,

Why would you use hemp protein powder instead of hemp seeds? Thanks for any info!

SGS Rawkstar 11.6.2015 - 8:08 am

Hi TJ,

We love hemp hearts! Adding either hemp hearts or hemp protein is a great way to boost your green smoothie!

Cheers 🙂

Kathleen 11.5.2015 - 9:08 am

Hello! When you list coconut milk as an ingredient, are you referring to canned coconut milk or the kind that comes in a carton? Thanks in advance!

SGS Rawkstar 11.6.2015 - 8:06 am

Hi Kathleen,

Great question! The container doesn’t matter, as much as making sure you’re reaching for coconut milk + not coconut creme. Coconut creme is higher in fat + has a custard like consistency…reach for coconut milk which is lighter + has a more cows milk like texture.

Hope this helps!

Michelle 10.27.2015 - 6:25 am

I would like to be added to the mailing list and will you be having a November challenge? Please add me…thanks

SGS Rawkstar 10.27.2015 - 7:26 am

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for reaching out! We would love to have you join our next challenge! Sign up here…

We host our 30-Day Challenge four times a year, so our next challenge will kick-off in January. Don’t want to wait that long? You can purchase our 30-Day Challenge E-Guide and complete it on your time!

Cheers 🙂

Julie 10.23.2015 - 1:10 pm

I just ordered the Magic Bullet instead of the Nutri Bullet. Is there a difference?

SGS Rawkstar 10.26.2015 - 8:05 am

Hi Julie,

They’re both great options! Magic Bullet actually partnered with NutriBullet on a few of their blenders making both super smoothie blendin’ options! 🙂

hidayah 10.17.2015 - 8:17 am

Hi,

I was wondering about using a juicer instead of a blender. The juicer will separate the fibres from the liquids of fruits n greens.Would the content n health benefit bethe same? Thx.

SGS Rawkstar 10.19.2015 - 6:43 am

Hi Hidayah,

Great question! Let me first start by saying this… There are LOTS of different opinions within the health community on the blending VS. juicing debate. There are health nutritionists that fall on both sides that claim their way is best, which makes it even more confusing!

Now, here is what we think… Both blending and juicing are great ways to give your body incredible nutrients—each way is just different. Juicing will give you a more concentrated serving of nutrients, which can be a good and bad thing. This means that if a fruit has vitamin C in it, you will get much more vitamin C by extracting the juice because you need to use much more fruit to get a full glass. The downside, is that you aren’t getting the WHOLE fruit. You will be missing out on the fiber and all the other nutrients housed in the fleshy parts of fruits.

Blending gives you the whole fruit. You will have a normal dose of nutrients, and you will be receiving ALL the nutrients housed in the fruit. We also think that blending is less complicated than using a juicer, which is the primary reason we choose blending—We are, in fact, Simple Green Smoothies 🙂

Learn more about the difference here…

Brenda 10.3.2015 - 6:01 am

Thank you for keeping me on track, now is easy for me to have my smoothies every day.

SGS Rawkstar 10.3.2015 - 11:26 am

Thanks for blendin’ with us, Brenda!

Janet 10.2.2015 - 5:12 am

Thanks for your great tips for preparing and freezing smoothies in mason jars. Some blenders accept the standard mason jar top; are there any exceptions in the blenders that you recommend above?

SGS Rawkstar 10.2.2015 - 6:47 pm

Hi Janet,

We’re all about blending safely!! So while we know that some blenders can fit a mason jar, we suggest sticking with the pitcher or container made for your specific blender.

Cheers 🙂

kathy 9.29.2015 - 2:01 pm

whoa! I don’t want to unsubscribe- not sure how that happened but please put me back on your email list. Thanks!

SGS Rawkstar 9.29.2015 - 5:57 pm

Hi Kathy,

Of course! You’re back on our mailing list!

Cheers 🙂

Kathy 9.28.2015 - 7:31 am

Please unsubscribe

SGS Rawkstar 9.28.2015 - 6:50 pm

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for letting us know you would like to unsubscribe. While we will miss you, I’ve forwarded your request onto our team. Come back anytime!

Cheers to health, happiness, + leafy greens!

1 19 20 21 22 23 27