SOME MAY CALL IT AN OBSESSION, OTHERS MAY CALL IT AN ADDICTION

Either way, we truly love green smoothies and have spent lots of time testing and trying various products to share with you. We always get excited when we find something that helps make life a little easier— like the bamboo mason jar lids or paper straws that are eco-friendly AND adorable! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite green smoothie must-haves that rock our world! Click any of the links below to be taken directly to Amazon or the seller directly (we get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase).

539 comments

Shawna 4.3.2016 at 3:04 pm

Can you tell me the calories per day in the 7 day reset? Thanks!

SGS Rawkstar 4.3.2016 at 7:59 pm

Hi Shawna,

We personally don’t count calories, so we don’t include them in our recipes at this time. You’ll find that when you consume more nourishing whole fruits and veggies, you will not only feel full longer, but you’ll also have lessened cravings for high-calorie, nutritionally empty foods. So in the end it balances out. But we know many people would like to have calorie info. Three great resources for tracking calories are Self Nutrition Data, and the phone apps: My Fitness Pal and Lose It.

Teri 4.1.2016 at 9:44 am

What are your thoughts on protein powders?

SGS Rawkstar 4.1.2016 at 11:14 am

Hi Teri,

We love reaching for plant-based protein powders like hemp or pea protein! Learn more about our favorite protein sources here…

Lulu 3.30.2016 at 8:48 pm

I wanted to know if you can do the 21 cleanse after the 30 day green smoothie challenge

SGS Rawkstar 3.30.2016 at 11:53 pm

Hi Lulu!

Absolutely! Many of our community members like transition from the 30-Day Challenge into Fresh Start 21. We usually hold a live, community cleanse in the months after our 30-Day Challenges, so we’d love to have you join us in May!

Cheers :).

Drema Pauley 3.27.2016 at 2:04 pm

I’m caffeine sensitive. Can I still do the weight loss smoothies?

SGS Rawkstar 3.28.2016 at 6:22 pm

Hi Drema,

Of course! You will notice a great natural energy boost from our recipes, but all of our recipes are caffeine free!

Cheers 🙂

Beverly 3.23.2016 at 7:35 am

Hi
My problem is im always bloated i have bought the simply green smoothie book and enjoying it very much..I have signed up for the 30 day challenge but the next one doesn’t start til April….is there a smoothie that i can drink to help eliminate the bloating…i stay away from gluten,diary and eggs etc all the foods that can cause bloating ……looking forward to a response and to get rid of this muffin top…..

SGS Rawkstar 3.23.2016 at 8:26 am

Hi Beverly,

Tired of the bloat? Try blending with pineapple! Pineapple is rich in bromelain which is great for preventing bloating!! Ginger is another great option as it keeps your digestion working properly free of gas, constipation, diarrhea, + bloating. Both ingredients are combined together perfectly in our Tropical Turmeric Cleanser! Check it out here…

Dana 3.13.2016 at 12:44 pm

Hello
I am interested in your next 21-day cleanse but I am allergic to avocados. I know, very sad for me! Does the cleanse rely on avocados? Does the program offer tips on alternative ingredients? I just bought your book today! I have been doing smoothies for a long time and am in a rut. I have bought several books. It has been my experience that your recipes offer a wide range of ingredients. I think I might have some fun!

Please let me know about the avocados. Happy rainy Sunday in NorCal! Dana

SGS Rawkstar 3.13.2016 at 6:46 pm

Hi Dana,

Thanks for reaching out + sharing your interest in on Fresh Start 21 Cleanse! Allergic to avocado? We’ve got you covered! We provide a substitution guide within our cleanse guide and specifically suggest substituting avocado for coconut oil, nuts + seeds to fuel your body with healthy fats.

Hope this helps!

Julie 3.3.2016 at 6:42 pm

Are green smoothies weightless tool?

SGS Rawkstar 3.4.2016 at 1:09 pm

Hi Julie!

Thanks so much for reaching out! Our co-founder, Jadah, lost 20+ pounds in three months when she started replacing her breakfast with a green smoothie. Weight loss can be a happy side effect of incorporating green smoothies into your diet, but we always like to remind our community members that weight loss does not happen in the same way for everyone. We like to think of green smoothies as a tool to help you work toward the best version of you, which is about so much more than the number on the scale. We’re creating healthy habits to last a lifetime :).

If you’d like to use your green smoothie as a meal replacement (like Jadah did!), just be sure to add some healthy fat + protein to your meal replacement smoothies to help keep you fuller longer + help your body thrive! Here are some of our favorite healthy fat + protein combos:

Hope that helps :). Cheers to health + happiness!

Gina 3.7.2016 at 8:15 pm

I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks when I switched to smoothies and cut out soda and caffeine and a lot of fast food. They are awesome. I however had 2 a day and a sensible dinner.

Lisa 2.24.2016 at 9:22 pm

Wow I just want to say I love the information you share with such whole heart.

I just got my book today and ordered accessories so I can prep my smoothies ahead of time to just throw in the blender when I am ready.

SGS Rawkstar 2.25.2016 at 7:12 am

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out + for all of your support!

Cheers to health, happiness + leafy greens!

Peterann 2.11.2016 at 7:34 am

I am so excited! I did the 30 day green smoothie challenge while I was out of the country. I started the 21 day cleanse. Feeling great!! Going on a trip the end of the month and just tried my $15 Hamilton beach personal blender to make a smoothie using your tip of blending the greens first and it worked. I’m excited to pack this lite weight blender so I can continue my smoothie habit while gone. Your tips in your smoothie book have taught me so much the book was well worth my investment. Keep up the super job.
Greenie Love,
Peterann

SGS Rawkstar 2.11.2016 at 8:38 am

Hi Peterann,

YAY! We’re so excited to have you blendin’ with us and love hearing that you’re getting ready to blend on the go! Have you check out our blog post on traveling with you green smoothies?

Cheers 🙂

Jon Rundquist 2.8.2016 at 2:57 pm

Coconut oil melts at 74 degrees or warmer so it doesn’t take much heat or very long to turn it from a solid to a liquid.

SGS Rawkstar 2.9.2016 at 4:25 am

Hi Jon,

Agreed! Mine usually changes with the seasons. For blending we suggest melting your coconut oil, not hot, just melted. Then once your entire smoothie is blended, set your blender on it’s slowest speed and slowly pour in your coconut oil. This will help the oil fully incorporate into your green smoothie!

Cheers 🙂