Get ready to devour that freshly cut mango you just masterfully peeled + sliced.
- 1 ripe mango
- Find the stem of the mango
- Cut through the mango length-wise, about 1 inch from either side of the stem
- Slice a grid through each of the cut portions, not cutting all the way through the skin
- Place your thumbs on the skin side and flex inward, exposing the grid you just cut
- Slice out the exposed mango chunks with a knife or spoon
- Refrigerate in an airtight container, toss into a blender for a smoothie, or just eat!
- Category: Snack
- Method: Cutting
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: mango, fresh mango, cut a mango, how to cut a mango