With bright, vibrant colors straight from nature, this banana nice cream recipe nourishes and satisfies. The gorgeous color comes from the superfood spirulina, which provides vital cell support. Perfect for breakfast or as a mid-day pick me up, banana nice cream is a delicious treat (while still getting in healthy nutrients).
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Dash of blue spirulina (adjust and add more until you get the color desired)
- Combine ingredients into a blender
- Use a tamper to push down ingredients into blender while on. This is a super thick blend, so you’ll need to help the blender by using the tamper. You can also pause blending and push ingredients down with a wooden spoon (yet be careful!).
- Serve immediately or store in a freezer safe container until ready to enjoy.
- When serving, divide into 4 bowls and add toppings.
To make the cute lil’ dragonfruit stars, simply slice a ripe dragonfruit into 1/4” thick slices, and cut with a mini star shaped cookie cutter.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nice cream recipe, vegan ice cream