I know…a carrot smoothie recipe?! First time I was like, ummm…no thanks. Yet this one is so delicious with a sweet unique undertone that you’ll begin to crave.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup coconut water, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- Blend spinach and coconut water together until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Use at least one frozen fruit to make the smoothie cold or serve over ice.
- Can chop and steam carrots to make them easier to blend, or leave them raw.
Keywords: carrot smoothie, green smoothie