This rawkin’ red smoothie bowl is loaded with sweet fruit flavor and a good dose of extra nutrients thanks to organic beet root powder from Mountain Rose Herbs.
- 1 medium orange (peeled and seeded)
- 1 medium banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup cherries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1–2 teaspoons organic beet root powder (from Mountain Rose Herbs)
- 1/2” piece fresh ginger (peeled if desired (optional))
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (for topping (optional))
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (for topping (optional))
- sliced pineapple and cherries (for garnish)
- Place ingredients into blender in order listed. Blend, stopping as needed to tamp down and scrape down sides. If blender is having a difficult time, add a little water.
- Pour into wide, shallow bowl and add toppings, if desired.
Use at least 1 teaspoon of beet root powder or more, as desired. Berries can be used in place of cherries. Half of an avocado can be used in place of the banana, if needed.
Keywords: Cherry Smoothie Bowl