This homemade Cinnamon Dolce Latte is bursting with all the right flavors. You can make this with an espresso shot or high quality instant coffee. There’s no reason to wait in the drive thru line again once you sip this treat.
- 6 oz oat milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 oz espresso
- Pour oat milk into blender.
- Add all ingredients (except espresso) and blend again.
- Blend on high for 4 minutes to heat the milk. If you don’t have a high speed blender, you can heat the oat milk to desired temperature on stovetop or microwave before adding to the blender.
- Pull espresso shot (or instant coffee in notes) while milk is warming in blender.
- Add espresso to coffee mug and pour hot oat milk on top.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
If you don’t have espresso machine, you can add 1 serving instant coffee to 2oz hot water.
- Category: drinks
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cinnamon dolce latte