I can’t wait for you to try this crowd pleasing Cinnamon Date Smoothie. It’s perfectly sweet and creamy, and will delight at your next party or family movie night.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 pitted, organic Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups non dairy milk (cashew, almond, or oat)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- 1 cup ice, optional
- Blend oats until powdery.
- Add dates, non dairy milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to blender, and blend again.
- Pour into a glass containing 1 cup ice, for an extra cold beverage.
*Ice can be added to blender at blending stage, yet blades tend to dull over time when blending ice, so we like to add it to our drinking glass.
**If you prefer no ice in this smoothie, yet still want it to be cold, then place in freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: date smoothie, date smoothie recipe, Natural Delights dates