7-DAY RESET IS HERE
TOP WINTER RECIPES
PLANT-BASED GUIDEBOOK

Sign up now to get my fav green smoothie recipes, shopping list and access to our smoothie support group.

year!

PLANT BASED MEAL PLANNER

Peach Banana Smoothie

Blend this Peach Banana Smoothie during the height of peach season for the tastiest peach smoothie you’ll ever taste!
Peach Banana Smoothie | SimpleGreenSmoothies.com #vegan #peachsmoothie #glutenfree #greensmoothie

Peaches are a true gift. There’s nothing quite like finding a perfectly ripe peach and taking it over to the kitchen sink to devour it, juice dripping down your chin, savoring every sweet bite. This is also why I love blending with peaches.

Of course using peaches during the height of peach season is ideal, but this smoothie can also be made with frozen peaches. Furthermore, sliced up and freeze a bunch of peaches during harvest time to enjoy a little bit of summer when it feels like it is a distant memory.

Our Peach Banana Smoothie is Low in Sugar, But Not Flavor!

Peaches and bananas are both low on the glycemic scale making them a good choice for anyone watching their blood sugar. (Always check first with your health professional if you are a diabetic!) Both fruits also contain plenty of dietary fiber.

I start sounding like a commercial going on and on about fiber, but is it SO important for your health – both heart health and staying “regular.”

Your health lies in the health of your gut, so eat and drink up that fiber-rich fruit and veggies! They’re natures scrubbing brush.

Turn Your Green Smoothie Into a Proper Meal

Because this is a low-cal smoothie, it’s not a great meal replacement on its own. If you’d like to drink this peach banana smoothie as a meal, be sure to add a scoop of protein powder, chia or hemp seeds, or nut butter. To stay full and feel satisfied for longer, also be sure to add in some healthy fats. Add 1/4 of an avocado, use 1/2 cup coconut milk for some of the water, add a tablespoon of MCT oil, or your favorite healthy fat.

If you don’t like bananas or can’t eat them, feel free to substitute avocado for the banana or use another banana replacement.

Quite often the simplest of smoothies are the best ones. This Peach Banana Smoothie is no exception. Use simple, healthy ingredients and your tastebuds and your body will thank you!

Peach Banana Smoothie

• Author: Jen
  • Yield: 1 1x
  • Category: Drinks, Beverage
  • Method: Blending
  • Cuisine: Healthy

This smoothie is low in sugar and high in fiber which is great if you’re looking for a lower glycemic option. Feel free to swap the banana with ½ avocado if you want to cut the fruit sugars even more.  We also call this smoothie “Simple Peach.”

• 1 cup fresh spinach
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup peaches
  • 1/2 banana

1. Place spinach and water in blender Puree until smooth.
  2. Add remaining fruit and blend again.

Use at least one frozen fruit to make the smoothie cold or serve over ice.

Nutrition

• Serving Size: 16 ounces

Keywords: peach banana smoothie, peach, green smoothie, spinach, banana

Transform your health with tasty recipes + meal plans that fuel your body so you're able to go after your passions no matter what stage of life you're in.

Plant-Powered Meal Planner
learn more

7-DAY WINTER RESET

Now, LET'S DISCUSS...

1. Tamya

January 11th, 2019 at 10:37 am

This was just okay for me. I didn’t taste much peach. I’ll try fresh vs frozen next time and make sure they’re really ripe for the peachy flavor I’m craving!

2. Darlene Littlchild

January 11th, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Smoothies have been delicious! It’s like resetting our tastebuds, lol. We can’t wait until next day, and week!Simple Peach was delicious #SimpleGreenSmoothies #30daychallenge

3. Clare

January 11th, 2019 at 1:51 pm

I liked it. I didnt find it overpowering. I found it refreshing and tastey. I added chia and flax also

4. Windy

January 11th, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I love peaches this hit the spot. I also added chia and cocunut oil. Delicious!

5. Jen

January 11th, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Delicious and simple. Added wheat germ bc I have some leftover. Yum!

6. Megan Chaney

January 11th, 2019 at 5:34 pm

I loved the Peach smoothie for today, definitely one of my favorite recipes so far! Some of the others didn’t blend quite well enough for me, I may have to convince the hubby to get me a nicer blender 🙂

7. Patricia

January 11th, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Refreshing!

8. Anita

January 11th, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Three stars I am not sure what I think about this combination so okay

9. Laura White

January 11th, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I I enjoyed this smoothie. I did substitute almond milk for the water to make it creamier. Overall it was simple and tasty.

10. Antoinette

January 11th, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Delicious! Can’t wait to make it again!

11. Steph

January 11th, 2019 at 7:32 pm

We had really, really ripe bananas and I wanted to taste the peach flavour of this smoothie, so I branched out and added avocado instead. It was so creamy and delicious! Hubby wanted the banana, so we made two and had a side by side comparison. The peach was definitely more noticeable in the avocado mix.

12. Molly

January 11th, 2019 at 10:00 pm

One of my favorites.

13. Cecily

January 12th, 2019 at 5:43 am

I loved this smoothie. Even my kids were asking for it, and that’s always a plus!

14. Cecilia Anderson

January 12th, 2019 at 10:56 am

Not typically a fan of peaches, so I never venture with them in smoothies until this week. I was surprised to find I actually liked this! I let the peaches thaw a little before blending to brimming out more of their natural sweetness.

15. Bethany Vines

January 12th, 2019 at 11:08 am

This was pretty bland, which is kind of what I was expecting since I feel like frozen peaches never have much flavor. I’d like to try it again in the summer with fresh, juicy peaches! Still not bad, though. Just very mild flavor.

1 2 3

Are smoothies good for you?
top Smoothie swag Under $25