Stock your own kitchen with some pumpkin cheer! Pumpkin, particularly the flesh of the pumpkin, is packed with fiber (great for digestion and feeling fuller longer), vitamin A (great for your eyes), and iron (great for healthy blood). And when you blend it with the perfect combination of ingredients, this nutritious food turns into a deliciously-healthy treat. Autumn has never tasted and felt so good!
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup pumpkin (unsweetened (canned or fresh))
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mango
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin spice smoothie, PSL recipe, pumpkin smoothie