Start your day with this ruby-hued “green” smoothie loaded with iron-rich spinach, antioxidant-rich raspberries, flaxseed (healthy fats and lignans), and coconut (healthy fats and fiber). Also great for dessert! 🙂
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- garnish with coconut flakes or flax seed
- Blend spinach and liquid until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Garnish with coconut flakes and flax seed if you’d like, and enjoy!
*Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
Keywords: raspberry smoothie