You’ll love these popsicles for so many reasons, but maybe the best reason is because mint is just so awesome! It leaves you feeling refreshed, aids in digestion, and helps you burn fat
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or thawed if frozen)
- 4 medjool dates (pitted and chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- tablespoons OPTIONAL: 2 diced beets or 1/2 teaspoon beet powder
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold or small disposable cups. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.
Tip: If you’re ready to take your popsicle making to the next level, try Zoku Classic Pops popsicle molds. And don’t forget to dip the molds in warm water for easier removal of pops from the mold.