Catch a cold? Try this green smoothie to help nurse yourself back to health! Beets are loaded with antioxidants like vitamin C, which can help boost your immune system. Flaxseed oil contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids; having a proper balance of these fatty acids is important for brain function and heart health.
- 1 cup green cabbage
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/8 cup peeled and cubed raw golden beet
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend the cabbage, water, and orange until smooth.
- Add the pineapple, beet, lemon juice, and flaxseed oil and blend again.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: cabbage smoothie, healthy cabbage recipe