This healthy snack recipe is great when you’re craving something sweet or salty. I like to keep a handful in my purse to encourage healthy eating all day long.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix almonds with tamari, which is a gluten-free soy sauce to satisfy any salty cravings.
- Add in 1 tsp maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Top with a dash of cayenne pepper if you’re craving something spicy or just want to curb your appetite until the next meal.
- Stir together until well combined.
- Place on a baking sheeting lined with parchment paper and bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees, or until lightly caramelized.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before you storing in small air tight snack-size containers.
Feel free to change up the seasoning to satisfy your own snack attacks.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: savory roasted almonds