Blend up this all natural (and tasty!) green smoothie to help beat belly bloat and discomfort.
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large cucumber (peeled if desired, cubed)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup papaya (cubed (fresh or frozen))
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Place spinach, cucumber, and celery into blender. Blend until smooth. The cucumber should provide enough liquid, but if not, add a little water.
- Add the pineapple, papaya, ginger, and lime juice. Blend again until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in jars with tight-fitting lids for up to 2 days.
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 45
- Sodium: 127
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 69
- Fiber: 9
- Protein: 6