Enjoy the benefits of antioxidant matcha in a creamy almond milk latte made with Elmhurst Milked Almonds. Learn how to make a matcha latte in 4 easy steps
- Place Elmhurst Milked Almonds into a small saucepan and heat gently until very hot, but not boiling.
- Meanwhile, place matcha powder into a mug and whisk in 1/4 cup boiling water to make a paste.
- If using vanilla, stir into the hot Milked Almonds. For a frothy texture, place almond milk in blender and blend for 10-15 seconds on high. Or use the matcha whisk to froth the milk by hand.
- Pour the almond milk into the mug with the matcha tea, adding any foam to the top. Drink immediately.
- For an iced latte use the same ingredients and follow these instructions instead:
- Whisk matcha powder with boiling water to make a paste. Let cool slightly. Stir in vanilla and 1-2 tablespoons of the Milked Almonds. The mixture should be pour-able.
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice and add the matcha mixture. Fill the glass to the top with remaining Milked Almonds. Drink immediately.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: matcha latte, almond milk beverage, almond milk recipe