Strawberries, kiwi and fresh oranges give this green smoothie a sweet vitamin C boost.
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice lemon
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend greens and orange juice until smooth.
- Next add the remaining fruits and blend again.
* Use at least one frozen fruit to make the green smoothie cold. TIP: You can keep the kiwi skin on to add an extra nutritional boost of fiber. Or feel free to leave that fuzzy skin out. It’s really a personal preference.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kiwi smoothie