We love the taste of this tropical smoothie so much, it’s hard to believe it’s packed full of nutrients our bodies love! This tropical fruit combo packs a big Vitamin C punch and the coconut water base will keep us hydrated all day long. Oh, and coconut water is great for replenishing lost electrolytes and recovering from a hangover 😉
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut water (unsweetened)
- 1/2 orange (peeled)
- 1 cup mango (frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen)
- Juice of 1/4 lime (plus lime for garnish)
- Coarse salt for rim of glasses (optional)
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend spinach, orange, and coconut water until smooth.
- Add mango, pineapple, and lime juice. Blend again.
- Save squeezed lime and rub it around the rim of a margarita glass. Dip the rim into the coarse salt.
- Pour the smoothie into the prepared glasses and garnish with a slice of lime.
*Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: mexican
Keywords: margarita smoothie recipe