The tastiest blend of frozen peaches, spinach, and kombucha with a coconut sugar rim for a refreshing summery drink to help beat the heat.
2 cups fresh spinach
16 ounce kombucha (we used Jalapeño-Kiwi-Cucumber Health-Ade Kombucha)
3 cups frozen peaches
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 lime, juiced
1. Blend spinach and kombucha together until no more leafy chunks.
2. Add in the frozen peaches and blend again until creamy.
3. Squeeze lime juice and coconut sugar onto 2 separate small shallow trays/ bowls.
4. Dip rim of cup into lime juice and then into sugar to coat the edge of the glasses.
5. Fill glasses with green smoothie and enjoy!
Feel free to swap out the peaches for another fruit such as frozen pineapple, mango, or strawberries. Switch things up by using another flavor of kombucha. Get creative!
Keywords: green smoothie, kombucha smoothie, mocktail recipe, smoothie mocktail recipe