We’ve created a simple paleo green smoothie that will delight your tastebuds while helping you stick to your eating plan.
If you’re eating paleo, you know that eating a plethora of fruits and veggies is very important. A paleo diet doesn’t have to just be about eating all the meat, chicken, and eggs you want. (It’s a lot more than that really!) At Simple Green Smoothies, we feel our best eating a plant-based whole food diet, yet are happy to stray when the cravings or celebrations come our way.
Full-fat coconut milk adds so much flavor and rich texture to this smoothie, not to mention is goes splendidly with the cherries – almost like a milkshake! We’ve used chard (also known as silver beet) as our leafy green, but any leafy green would be fantastic here. It’s loaded up with healthy fats, fiber, and other nutrients to keep you going strong.
If you want to give this smoothie a boost of protein, feel free to use your favorite one listed in the ingredient list below.
Paleo Green Smoothie Recipes
Looking for more paleo-friendly smoothies? We’ve got loads of ’em! Check out these delicious picks:
Paleo Green Smoothie
- Blend greens, water, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add the orange, carrot, cherries, and any additional protein boost, if using.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Ramp up the protein content of this smoothie by adding Protein Smoothie Boost, which is paleo-friendly.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 days, yet def has best texture when just made.