The tastiest blend of frozen peaches, spinach, and kombucha with a coconut sugar rim for a refreshing summery drink to help heal your gut. This Peach probiotic smoothie is deceptively good for you!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 8 ounce kombucha
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Blend spinach and kombucha together until no more leafy chunks.
- Add in the frozen peaches and blend again until creamy.
- Squeeze lime juice and coconut sugar onto small shallow tray/bowl.
- Dip rim of cup into lime juice and then into sugar to coat the edge of the glass.
- Fill glass with probiotic smoothie and enjoy!
- Feel free to swap out the peaches for another fruit such as frozen pineapple, mango, or strawberries. Switch things up by using another flavor of kombucha. Get creative!
- You can also blend the lime right into the smoothie and use water to line the glass.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mocktail recipe