Peach season is one of my favorites! Whether you’ve got more fresh peaches than you know what to do with, a bag of frozen slices in the freezer, or just a hankering for something peachy, this smoothie is sure to hit the spot.
- 1/2 navel orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely minced
- Place ingredients into blender in order listed. Blend until smooth. Add a little water, if needed, to facilitate blending. Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
- Other stone fruit can be substituted for the peaches such as plums, nectarines, apricots, pluots, etc.
- Omit ginger and add a good pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon for a smoothie that tastes reminiscent of peach pie.
Keywords: vegan peach smoothie, peach smoothie