This indulgent spinach pineapple smoothie is full of fruity flavor and tastes even better than the cake. YES! Plus it’s loaded with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making it a real treat!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup cherries (pitted)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend: spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Add: remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
*Use at least one frozen fruit to make smoothie cold. Cherries can be substituted with berries.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: pineapple spinach smoothie, pineapple smoothie, spinach and pineapple smoothie