A hearty salad is a great way to load up on several servings worth of fiber-rich veggies + fruit. This salad is full of flavors and textures that are sure to delight your taste buds while keeping your body fueled + satisfied!
- 2 cups mixed greens (loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup green apple (diced)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced or diced)
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup strawberries (diced)
- 1 tbsp fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt (to taste)
- Pinch ground pepper
- Arrange salad ingredients on a large plate.
- Puree the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Drizzle some of the dressing over salad (you may not need all of it). Eat immediately.
Keywords: Mixed Green Salad, spring