Instant Noodles, meet Instant Zoodles! This healthy melange of veggies is great for work or a quick dinner. It’s also crazy delicious + incredibly nourishing.
- 2 small zucchini (spiralized)
- 1 cup kale (cut into ribbons)
- 1/2 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1/4 cup green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cups vegetable broth (divided)
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- pinch red pepper flakes, optional
- Divide the spiralized zucchini between two quart-size mason jars or another 4 cup container with tight-fitting lid.
- Divide the kale, carrots, green onions, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil between the jars. Top with lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, heat 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth and add 1/2 tablespoon tamari. Pour over the veggies in the jar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons each pepitas and sunflower seeds, and a pinch of red pepper flakes, if using. Eat while warm.*
*These measurements are for one serving/one jar. If you’re making both servings at the same time, simply double the ingredients and divide equally amongst the two jars.
Keywords: zucchini soup recipe