Blend up this sweet smoothie and watch your kiddos sip up some leafy green goodness without even knowing it! Top this yummy chocolate banana smoothie with a spoonful of coconut whipped cream and place a cherry on top for a fun, healthy treat.
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana*
- 1/2 cup cherries (pitted*)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
- Blend the spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Add the bananas, cherries, cacao powder, and almonds and blend again. Pour into a glass and top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream, if using.
*Use at least one frozen fruit to chill down your smoothie bowl.
Keywords: Banana Dessert Smoothie for Kids