Coconut milk is rich in healthy fats, which helps curb your appetite and give you energy. The berries and cherries lower the glycemic index making it a great after dinner treat. This smoothie has also been called Coco-Cherry Berry Cooler.
- 1 cup fresh kale
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Blend kale and coconut milk together until smooth.
- Add remaining fruit and blend again.
- Use at least one frozen fruit to make the smoothie cold or serve over ice.
- Can substitute cherries with berries.
Keywords: cherry smoothie, green smoothie, kale smoothie