A refreshing green smoothie made with fresh veggies and fruit with a hint of ginger and cilantro, and MCT oil to help jumpstart your morning.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 cup cucumber (diced, peeled if desired)
- 1 medium green apple (cored, peeled if desired)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1–3 tsp Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- Place spinach, cilantro, ginger and water into blender jar.
- Blend until smooth and leafy chunks are gone.
- Add cucumber, apple, lemon juice, and Nutiva MCT oil to blender.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one day.
Start with 1 tsp MCT oil and work up to the full 3 tsp to prevent stomach discomfort. Seriously, this stuff is powerful! To make this smoothie cold, serve over ice. #easypeasy
Keywords: Digestion Green Smoothie