Give your heart a healthy boost with cacao (unsweetened cocoa) in this green smoothie recipe. Serve it in a fancy glass with two straws so you and your loved one can enjoy it together!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 date (pitted)
- 1/8 cup raw or cooked beets (diced)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend spinach and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
*Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
Keywords: Red Velvet Smoothie