This gorgeous ruby red Whole30 smoothie is jam-packed with antioxidants, fiber, and other nutrients to fuel your body with plant-powered goodness while you eat the Whole30 way.
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 medium carrot (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 small beet (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 banana (medium)
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place baby kale, water, carrot, and beet into blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add fruit and coconut oil, and any flavor boosters. Blend again.
If you don’t like beets, simply substitute with carrot or extra berries. We like using an MCT coconut oil, but one that is extra-virgin and unrefined is also a preferred option.
Keywords: whole30 smoothie