This is what I am talking about! This sweet potato smoothie is the next best thing to a pumpkin spiced latte… and WAY healthier. Serve with a dash of nutmeg on top (mine was more like a spoonful of nutmeg…and it was so gooooood). Happy fall to you!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbs water
- 1/2 sweet potato (cooked)
- 1 cup mango
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend spinach, almond milk and water until smooth.
- Next add remaining ingredients and blend again.
* Bake sweet potato at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. Then chill in fridge until ready to use. Use frozen mango to make the green smoothie cold.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: healthy
Keywords: sweet potato smoothie, thanksgiving smoothie