This healing, cleansing vegetable soup recipe helps to alkalize the body and bring it back into balance, especially if you’ve been eating too much sugar and/or processed foods. Add collagen powder for a protein boost without altering the flavor or texture.
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped and ends discarded⠀
- 1 pound string beans, ends trimmed⠀
- 2 stalks celery, chopped⠀
- 1 bunch parsley, tough stems removed⠀
- 4 cups alkaline water⠀
- 1/4 cup coconut oil⠀
- Optional: Collagen Powder
- Place all ingredients (except coconut oil and optional collagen powder) in a pot and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.⠀
- Puree soup and coconut oil in a blender in batches (covered!). Add collagen powder and blend again, if using.
- Eat warm and season with salt and pepper, if desired.⠀
Use caution and make sure to vent the blender lid and cover with a towel and start blending on low speed to prevent the hot soup from splattering.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Bieler's Broth Recipe