This gorgeous purple “green” smoothie is made with super healthy ingredients to help the body heal from inflammation.
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 cups green tea (brewed and chilled)
- 2 medium bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (or MCT oil)
- 1 tbsp. ginger root (grated)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
- Place kale and green tea into a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Green tea can be substituted with coconut or plain water, if desired.
- Coconut oil or MCT oil can be replaced with 1/2 large avocado
- Other berries or fruit can be substituted for the blueberries