JOIN US

RESET YOUR CRAVINGS WITH OUR LIVE AUTUMN 21-DAY COMMUNITY CLEANSE—STARTS OCT 5

AUTUMN 21-DAY CLEANSE IS OCT 5

Elderberry Immune Boosting Smoothie

This immune boosting smoothie recipe employs the natural power of black elderberries, which have nearly double the anthocyanins as other berries. This special type of flavanoid promotes immune support, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits. Blended with antioxidant rich fruits to support a healthy immune system, this recipe is a winner.

For a few years, my family had no health insurance and I took a proactive approach to health care. We boosted our immune system to help us not get sick in the first place. From green smoothies to plant based meals to natural remedies— we did anything we could to not get sick….and it worked.

Kids have started going back to school (mine included), restaurants are opening and new COVID cases are still making the headlines, it’s vital to build up your body’s natural defense: the immune system.

One of the key immune supporting ingredients I added to our smoothies was elderberry syrup. I’ve partnered with Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup to create a tasty immune boosting smoothie recipe.

Where to buy elderberry syrup

You can find Sambucol Elderberry Syrup at Target, Costco, Amazon, major drug stores and also on the Sambucol website. It’s been flying off the shelves since COVID-19 became a pandemic, which is exciting to see more and more people lean towards the natural remedies world.

Enjoy 15% OFF your Sambucol.com purchase with code SGS15.

Ingredients in an elderberry smoothie

Benefits of black elderberry syrup

Black elderberries are a natural remedy to boost the immune system. I first learned about it from a friend, who’s mom and grandmother used it. It’s a natural remedy passed on generation to generation because it has been shown to work.

This plant-powered elderberry syrup is rich in a particular antioxidant: flavonoids. Flavonoids help prevent damage from free radicals at the cellular level. A particular flavonoid, anthocyanins, is found heavily in black elderberries.

In fact, the United State Department of Agriculture found that black elderberries contain nearly twice the amount of anthocyanins compared with other berries. Some studies suggest that consuming elderberries can help support and maintain a healthy immune system. Elderberries are also a good source of vitamins A, B, and C, which are also important for immune function.

Immune Boosting Smoothie with Sambucol Elderberry Syrup

Elderberry Syrup in an Immune Boosting Smoothie

I’m sure you’ve noticed my favorite ingredient in this immune boosting smoothie is elderberry syrup. Along with the delicious berry flavor, elderberry syrup is packed with natural health benefits.

It’s important to note that black elderberry syrup is a dietary supplement. It isn’t intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Yet elderberry syrup is a natural remedy that my family has experienced the benefits of and I’m excited to share it with you today.

You can make your own DIY Elderberry Syrup Recipe, yet it takes more time and money. It’s just so convenient to keep Sambucol Elderberry Syrup on hand. Whatever way you go, you can use either syrup interchangeably in this immune boosting smoothie recipe.

Adding elderberry syrup to a smoothie recipe

How to make an Immune Boosting Smoothie

I came up with this unique recipe of fruits and other plants chosen specifically for their immune-supporting properties. I also wanted it to be something that my kids would happily drink. This smoothie does all that with a few fun ingredients.

If you’ve never had a smoothie with dragon fruit, it’s very similar to kiwi both in texture and flavor. A lot of grocery stores now carry frozen puree or cubed dragon fruit. You can use fresh or frozen in this immune boosting smoothie recipe.

Also, I included coconut water because I love that added nutrients. You can easily swap with water or almond milk in this smoothie, if preferred.

Depending on how many you’re making this smoothie for, increase the amount of elderberry syrup accordingly to make sure everyone gets some of it. Plus, the flavor of the elderberries really compliments this smoothie.

For more immune boosting recipes using Elderberry Syrup, check out my Elderberry Smoothie Popsicles and Immune Boosting Smoothie Cubes.

Immune boosting smoothie in a kitchenaid blender
clock clock icon cutlery cutlery icon flag flag icon folder folder icon instagram instagram icon pinterest pinterest icon print print icon squares squares icon

Immune Boosting Smoothie

• Author: Jen Hansard
  • Yield: 1 serving 1x
  • Category: Smoothie
  • Method: Blending
  • Cuisine: American
  • Diet: Vegan

Give your immune system a boost by blending up this vibrant purple powerhouse smoothie that combines Sambucol black elderberry syrup with antioxidant-rich blackberries and pitaya (dragon fruit). Bottoms up!

1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
  2. Puree until smooth.
  3. Serve immediately.

• Other berries can be substituted for the blackberries. We recommend those high in antioxidants such as blueberries, raspberries, or cranberries.

Keywords: immune smoothie, blackberry smoothie, elderberry recipe,

Tags: ,    /   Categories: Recipes, Smoothies

By: Jen Hansard | Updated: 9.2.2020 | COMMENTS: 564

COMMENTS

1. Betsy Cohen says:

Immune boosting smoothies are imperative during this COVID19 era. Especially those of us with risk factors. THANKS for the recipe!

2. Beata says:

Sounds yummy although dragon fruit is hard to get hold of in the UK. What could I substitute it with? I don’t think I’ve actually ever tried it so have no idea what it tastes like and what would be a good replacement to achieve similar flavour.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Hi Beata! Good question! Kiwi is very similar in both taste + texture to dragon fruit. Hopefully you have an easier time finding kiwifruit at your local market. 🙂

3. Tricia S. says:

Love this smoothie! With my kids going back to school and with the pandemic, I thought it would be good to boost my immunity. I was pleasantly surprised that it tastes really good.

4. Kate T says:

This looks awesome! Gotta get some dragonfruit. I buy elderberry syrup from a local shop.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

I get mine from a local shop, also. 🙂 This is a great smoothie, after you make it come back and let us know what you think!

5. Judith Trudeau says:

Delicious and good for you at the same time. What better way to improve your overall health and reinforce your immune system at the same time. I can tell the difference when I take the Elderberry because I don’t feel rundown.

6. Megan W. says:

Love this! Thanks so much for sharing. My sister has raved about elderberry syrup for YEARS now and I’ve been looking for a fun way to incorporate it into my diet.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

You definitely need to try this recipe, then! It’s a delicious and colorful way to incorporate elderberry syrup into your diet! 🙂

7. Tiffany says:

I was diagnosed with an autoimmune 6 years ago and it’s a struggle to keep my immune system up. I’m always working on boosting my immune system so that the systems of my condition don’t return.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

I’m sorry to hear this, Tiffany. This recipe is a great one to have in your arsenal to help you support your immune system and keep it strong. 🙂

8. Kim says:

So yummy!! Nice to know that it’s good for me too!!

9. Delores says:

Thank you for this recipe. During this age where we need to be intentional about boosting our immune system, it is nice to have additional recipes in our arsenal!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

You’re welcome, Delores! This is def a great recipe to have in your stockpile of immunity-boosting items!

10. Beth Rudolf says:

I live in Oakland, Ca and we’ve had ash falling from the sky for two days due to smoke from all the raging fires. That, paired with increased stress due to these crazy times, necessitates extra measures to boost our immune systems.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Hey Beth, I’m sorry to hear you are in the range of the fires, smoke, and ash. Your comment couldn’t be more true; we all need strong immune systems now more than ever. Stay safe!

11. Shelia F. says:

Hello, I love your challenges and I love and have your Simple Green Smoothies and Simple Green meals book. And I just recently purchased the Simple Green protein powder. Being able to incorporate the elderberry in the smoothies would be an added bonus to help keep my immune system up, especially now that I have a new granddaughter around. I have to deal with an autoimmune disorder, so I could use the added immune boost.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Thank you for all the SGS love, Shelia! Elderberry syrup + this awesome smoothie are both great ways to strengthen and support your immune system, especially since you want to stay healthy for your new grandbaby! 🙂

12. Arlene says:

With all this nonsense going on now with COVID, we can use all the elderberry help we can get!

13. Donna says:

I truly can use all the support I can get. With a puny immune system ( the doctor said I don’t have enough soldiers and those I have are doing a lousy job) coupled with arthritis and chronic lymphatic leukemia, my immune system is challenged every day. Throw in COVID and the state of our nation to the mix, I would appreciate any help. Thank you and stay safe.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

This smoothie will help support those soldiers so they can work harder and do a better job! Take care of yourself and stay healthy, Donna!

14. Mary says:

I’ve heard such amazing things about it. And your post helps me understand better the benefits. I’ve never tried it but sure would love to. I’m almost 68 and really trying to get more healthy. Thank you for sharing all you do! It’s wonderful to have access to this information.

15. Christine Lynch says:

Love your recipes Jen! I am a young/old lady on Medicare… Trying to do all I can to stay healthy. My daughter is a PA and works in our hospital ER… We are both trying to boost our immunity now more than ever. Your delicious easy recipes make this fun and easier to accomplish!! Keep this deliciousness coming!! Stay well honey !

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

So glad our recipes are helping you and your daughter keep your immune systems strong, Christine! Stay healthy! 🙂

16. Julie Sellers says:

I’m caring for grandchildren who are in the public school system and would love an extra immune boost for all of us. Thanks for how you love and support this group!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Elderberry syrup + this smoothie would def provide a great extra boost for all the kids going back to in-person school!

17. Adele Restrepo says:

I’m a teacher working with lots of students in vulnerable communities. Keeping my immune system up makes a huge difference in my ability to serve my community!

18. Cheryl says:

I’ve heard great things about Elderberry syrup, but have never tried it. This needs to go on my stay healthy list.

19. Amanda says:

I want to boost my immune system because I am pregnant with twins! I am also breastfeeding my other child right now. With Covid19 going on, I have to be really careful to not get sick and to keep taking care of myself to stay healthy. I love smoothies every morning and having this elderberry immune booster would be amazing!

20. Judith Walter says:

OMG!!! Tastes great. I started using the syrup at the start of Covid-19 and I didn’t get it. Nice to have an immune boosting smoothie that tastes great. Thanks

21. Gus says:

I’m glad Chris did. She goes rapidly into pneumonia. This time didn’t. From a thankful husband. Gus

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

That’s great, Gus. I’m really glad the elderberry syrup made such a difference for Chris! 🙂

22. Chris Eller Esparza says:

I am an elderberry convert. Each year I have bronchitis and if I don’t get an antibiotic it goes quickly to pneumonia. Last year as I felt the tingling in my throat and then the soreness starting I chose to try an elderberry drink before going for an antibotic. For me, my throat was soothed and the bronchitis didn’t progress. I’m so thrilled with this that I’m planting an elderberry bush in my garden!

23. Sandy Cox says:

I became a black elderberry believer this past winter. After trying all kinds of over the counter medicines to relieve cough and overall sickness to no avail, my daughter-in-law brought me a bottle of black elderberry syrup. 1 day later, cough was gone and by day 3 I considered myself A-OK.

24. Sarah Brandoff says:

I have tried to use this stay-at-home spring/summer to improve myself with a substantially plant based whole food diet, yoga, now boot camp, becoming organized, spending more time on activities that nourish and fulfill. It hasn’t been a straight line of progress but I am committed to trying each day. I have made plenty of mistakes and it is hard to let go of old habits that do not serve my interests. I’ve enjoyed trying new things… elderberries and elderberry syrup have always been a mystery to me!

25. Laura Jankowski says:

I have come off chemo treatment and I am trying to build my immunity back up to fight off this years virus. I was not so lucky last year I was hospitalized on the first of January for pneumonia in both lungs. I really don’t want to go through that this year. I have been making the smoothies every day with the great recipes that are on this site. I have alway tried to eat right and get plenty of fruits and vegetables, but the smoothies bring it over the top. I like to put the greens in my smoothies and a banana, with the kombucha, and any other fruit in the fridge. It does make you more aware of what you are putting in your body. This leads me into putting Elderberry into my body too. I think it would be a great addition to my daily smoothie routine. Thank you for your website.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Good for you for making smoothies every day! They will be a great help to you as you build your immune system back up. Stay safe + healthy, Laura!

26. Madonna Stairs says:

My family has taken on a renewed interest in all things healthy. As I am the primary “chief cook and bottle washer” I want to provide all the immune boosting options I can. This is just one more check box in the pursuit of family health!

27. Casey White says:

Staying healthy is sooo important. But right now, it’s even more important to me, as a business owner who is struggling to come back from several months of being closed, getting sick would require me to shut down again, and possibly cause my business to close forever. Having recipes like this to help me stay healthy are super important.

28. Sheila says:

I want nothing more but to take care of myself in any way possible and elderberries are a gem to make that happen!

29. Celinda Sarabia says:

I was introduced to the Elderberry gummies by my niece, Now I would LOVE to try out the Black Elderberry Syrup. Can’t wait to try this recipe, I’ve changed my eating habits and started exercising just to keep my immune system up and of course staying healthy during this pandemic. Also, another reason to keep my immune system healthy is because I’m the one who goes grocery shopping for my elderly parents and for my daughter who is pregnant. Again, thank you for sharing the recipe. 😀

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

You’re welcome, Celinda! Stay safe + healthy as you take care of your family and go out to do the shopping for everyone. Kudos to you for being a great daughter & mom!

30. Nancy Ball says:

Wow what an amazing thing. We leave in 10 days to go to Haiti so I’ve been looking for ways to boost our immune systems and was hoping to find something to help boost our kiddo we will be bringing home immune system as well. Thanks for the recipes. Been “doing” green smoothies on and off for (gulp) 7 years thanks for all you do.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

That’s great, Nancy! Elderberry syrup + this smoothie will definitely help you boost your immune system before your trip.

31. Eyetta Stevenson says:

I have never had a elderberry, in the last year I have been challenging myself to try new things. Some smoothies are nasty that I have tried to make. What am I doing wrong. It looks delicious, but how does it taste. I need to balance my immune system. And feel lighter, sometimes my stomach is quite hard and I am not sure why. Will adding the elderberry, how long will it be before I feel the results and how long have you been taking it and how often. I know curiosity killed the cat but common sense bought him back.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

That’s great you’re challenging yourself to try new things, Eyetta! Here’s another article on elderberry and its benefits that I think can answer some of your questions: https://simplegreensmoothies.com/recipes/elderberry-syrup. 🙂

32. Paula Friebertshauser says:

I have had very low energy; with the COVID and other personal worries I have been so down. Would love to try the Elderberry Syrup. Looks delicious!

33. Krista Hannacker says:

This is amazing, never thought about using black elderberry syrup in a smoothie! Thank you so much for the recipe!!

34. angeleyebee says:

I want to–no NEED to–boost my immune system! As a 68-year-old helping to raise my rambunctious granddaughter–after having raised seven of my own–I need Energy, Energy, Energy! I am also seeking to do all I can to stay healthy and Covid free! I have read about the elderberry tree and am anxious to use this wonderful berry!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Elderberry and this smoothie are both awesome ways to help boost your immune system, have lots of energy, and stay healthy!

35. Yvette Calvin says:

I’m a diabetic and I need to keep my immune system strong. So since this pandemic I have really been working on natural remedies to strengthen my system. This is a great smoothie.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Love that you’ve been working on natural remedies to strengthen your system, Yvette! Keep up the great work and stay healthy!

36. Kym says:

I get the capsules for my family at the first sign of a cold and we ‘bomb’ the germs away. I was really impressed to see you use the syrup in a smoothie! ✨

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

I do the same thing, Kym! This smoothie is really good, you should definitely try it! 🙂

37. Mary P Frantz says:

I have been taking the pills for years and am excited to try the syrup! Your recipe sounds delicious. My husband and I really enjoy a good healthy smoothie! I am going to get it today! Looks delicious.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

This smoothie is super delicious, Mary! After you get some syrup and try this smoothie, definitely come back and let us know how you liked it! 🙂

38. Tymme Herbert says:

I am getting on in years and would like to be the healthiest version of myself ever!

39. Cyd says:

I’d love to try the Sambucol black elderberry syrup in a smoothie like this. Sounds delicious!!

40. Nicole G says:

I have heard great things about elderberry syrup and would love to try it myself!

41. Cecilia Baez says:

I swear by Sambucol! I always keep some in my medicine stash during cold season. I definitely believe it help to shorten colds and keep everyone healthier.

42. Alexa says:

Yum! I am starting out as a first year teacher teaching preschoolers & I’m sure you know how many germs get passed around in those classrooms, even with them wearing face shields. My father in law is recovering from leukemia so we want to stay healthy so we can keep visiting him.

43. Jennifer says:

I have heard such great things about elderberry syrup and would love to give it a try to help with inflammation and to support my immune system. Thank you for this great smoothie recipe to try!

44. Megan says:

I want to give my family’s immune systems a boost for the sake of my mom who is in the super high risk category. We’re living with my parents while waiting to find a new home, and don’t want to pass anything on to her!

45. Laura McLendon says:

I want to boost my immune system because of chronic health issues.

46. Carolina says:

This sounds like such an interesting smoothie! I will have to give it a try! I’d like to give my teenage girls the syrup to strengthen their immunity as they go back to in-person school. They want to be in school so badly! It would help me feel better knowing their immune system is getting a boost.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

This smoothie would be a great way to help your daughters maintain a strong immune system as they go back to school! They’ll love the taste, also!! 🙂

47. Amanda Ellis says:

Looking forward to an immune boost, especially during the pandemic… haven’t had a chance to try this brand, as it’s always sold out when looking in stores.

48. Julie Best says:

I have not yet tried this one but I love this color! I am always looking for ways to help support my health and the health of my family and friends, especially during flu season. A balanced immune system is so important to health which makes for Happy Holidays!

49. Rachel McQuillin says:

I’d like to give my family’s immune system a boost so my son can stay in his kindergarten class. If he has any symptoms, he has to stay home possibly for weeks depending on the symptom.

50. regina Janodowski says:

Anything to help me get better blood test results – I have been told after the latest blood draw I had so many health concerns that a healthy diet fix might get me better and better lymphatic tests – so, I do know about this great health product and wish to have some right now – oh what can help me ??? maybe, this can get me some better medical results hopefully.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

I know about a great product that can help you get started, Regina. Our 7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge! Our challenge will help you find a simple + healthy habit that transforms your body. Yes, simply adding one green smoothie to your normal diet for one week will give you more energy and help you naturally crave healthier foods all day long. The best part about it is that it’s free! Go here to sign up: https://simplegreensmoothies.com/challenge 🙂

51. Rachel says:

I haven’t tried this smoothie but it looks bright and healthy!
    I have been wanting to make my own elderberry syrup but the price went up this year on the berries because of the pandemic.
    In these times we need all the help we can give our immune system , the best way is prevention and smoothies like these are key. I have been educating my adult kids to nurture their body by eating veggies and fruits and nuts to give our stressed bodies some help. Elderberry Syrup is always available in our home. I have tried following the 7 week smoothies challenge several times. But we tend to stick to our favorite ones after one or two different variations. But we try!

52. Glenna B Grant says:

Another excellent way to enhance my natural immunities is of great interest to me!

53. Teresa McClennen says:

Living in Oklahoma, the weather changes so rapidly I am constantly having to take an antihistamine. I would so much rather be taking something natural rather than a pill. I would love to try this, because the recipe sounds delicious!

54. Mayah DeVillier says:

I’d love to try. With 3 autoimmune diseases, this would be right up my alley.

55. Wendy says:

I’d love to try this elderberry syrup! I struggle with joint pain from inflammation, so anything that might help that is a plus! In addition, my husband was recently diagnosed with cancer so we are working hard to eat as healthfully as possible and boosting immunity is high on the list of priorities.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Wendy, so sorry to hear about your husband’s diagnosis. Eating healthy is a great way to help support your bodies during this stressful time!

56. Paula says:

Delicious!! I did grape water and it was wonderful! Great smoothie recipe!

57. Meg Chaney says:

This is such a pretty color! We love our morning smoothies. I’m always game to try a new flavor! The immunity boost is another plus!

58. Marie Stivene says:

As an educator working with infants during this COVID-19, I really want to give my immune system a boost to stay healthy. It is very important to me!

59. Beth says:

Aiming for a reset this fall with nutrition, water intake and sleep habits. Thanks for all the amazing recipes!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Awesome, Beth! If you haven’t checked out our Rawk The Year program yet, I think it could be a great tool in helping you with your goals. Here’s the link if you’re interested in finding out more: https://simplegreensmoothies.com/meal-planner 🙂

60. Claire Snyder says:

I qualify to be a member in TWO vulnerable groups. #1 is my age and #2 is hypertension. I really should do everything I can to keep my immune system strong.

61. Andrea says:

As a teacher/school counsellor during COVID, I want to give my immune system a boost to stay healthy to support my colleagues and students.

62. Meish says:

Looking to boost and maintain the immune system of son and husband. Both have had stomach issues this year and heading into fall and winter I want them healthy and safe! Thank you kindly.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

This smoothie is perfect to add to your arsenal so you can keep both your son and husband healthy!

63. Morena says:

I would like my Husband David to have the best immune protection possible as has just started treatment for MC Lymphoma which is incurable so hence I need to make sure his immune system is the at best possible state while undergoing treatment and post treatment!
    Also I work in pharmacy so I need my immune system up to speed so I don’t take any sickness home to my husband!

64. Tanya says:

I want to give my immune system a boost with this recipe to keep myself and my family healthy during these crazy times!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

These are crazy times but you can regain some control by taking care of your + your family’s health! And this smoothie is perfect for that. 🙂

65. Lynnette says:

I work in retail and I’m always amazed at the sick people who will come in to share their germs with everyone. I’ve heard about elderberry, but never tried it. I thought with the way 2020 is going, this might be the year to check it out!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

So sorry to hear you have to be around inconsiderate people for your job! Elderberry would be a great thing to add to your daily regimen to help your immune system stay strong and fight off those germs.

66. Christine Richards says:

I work in a hospital so adding elderberry to my diet would be most beneficial. I need to stay healthy to take care of myself and family.

67. Nancy says:

I’m a mother and a principal. I want to be healthy for all the people that depend on me and make sure my family stays healthy too. My kids like the taste too!

68. Sonja says:

With school starting, I’m always looking for a healthy way to boost our immune systems. I would love to try this recipe as well. Thank you!

69. Delia says:

Elderberry syrup sounds awesome to stay healthy all winter!!

70. SABRINA DEITCH says:

Looks good- Just want to try with some spinach and protein powder.

71. Cindy Hudson says:

Would love to try the elderberry! My husband works in a school and I work in a hospital. Boosting our immune systems is so important to keep us and our three kids healthy and safe.

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

This recipe is a great way to help your whole family maintain strong immune systems!

72. Lisa says:

I need to try this. I work in a school. Many germs.

73. Susan says:

Doing everything possible to stay healthy these days, so I can be there to take care of my family, my elderly mom and the special needs families I work with. Have used the elderberry lozenges but an elderberry smoothy sounds great!

74. Sue Aflague says:

Elderberry is a great immune booster- I had no idea it came in a liquid form, I have always purchased it in a powder form, or in capsules.

75. Johanna Roa says:

I would love to try this recipe with the Sambucol black elderberry syrup.

76. GRACE says:

We love elderberry syrup during winter, especially to guard ourselves from colds!

77. Stephanie Corley says:

Looks great!! I would love to give this a try to set an example for my mother, extended family & friends on eating healthy and caring about our immune systems. I have many family and friends that are fighting various diseases (diabetes, cancer and heart problems, obesity)

78. Cynthia Molnar says:

This looks like an awesome recipe. I have been drinking elderberry tea and will sometimes take an elderberry supplement for an immune boost. I am a cancer survivor, so boosting my immune system nutritionally has been a top priority!

• SGS Rawkstar Jess says:

Sounds like you are already well aware of all the awesome benefits of elderberry, Cynthia!

79. Serena says:

Thanks for always sharing great recipes. I want to give my immune system a boost because I’ve started teaching and I teach Pre-K students a total of 15 little ones face-to-face. With COVID-19 going on, my immune system definitely needs a BIG boost especially with being in a classroom teaching three and four year old’s.

1 2 3
the latest recipes

These are the go-to books, smoothie swag and guides for making tasty green smoothies and plant-powered meals.

Helpful Wellness Products

Top 7 green smoothie recipes ever!
HOW TO MAKE A MEAL REPLACEMENT SMOOTHIE
DIY FREEZER SMOOTHIE PREP ON A BUDGET
THE 21-DAY CLEANSE
autumn flavors

Discover exactly how to eat to lose weight, gain energy + boost your immune system, naturally.

For 21 days, you'll embrace an autumn-inspired  plant-based whole foods diet packed with smoothies, hearty snacks and soul-comforting meals. This is unlike any other cleanse out there— and that's why you get lasting results!

LEARN MORE