Community Happiness Support
- Part-time: 10-15 hours a week, plus 2 weekend shifts each season.
- Location: Remote, ideally based in the US (the company works on Eastern Time)
- Hours may slightly vary based on inbox activity. Expect to work 1-3 hours Monday-Friday.
- Assists with community support via our inboxes, comments, and conversations across the brand platforms. Ex: help canceling their subscription, forgot their password, want recipe inspiration, advice on tweaking a recipe, question about a product, etc.
- Build relationships with both current and potential customers.
- Leave detailed notes/ communicate with afternoon support regarding any open issues.
- Notify team if there’s an influx of issues (ex: link is broken, website down, email didn’t deliver).
- Understand all details of our current launches, products and promotions to be able to help customers swiftly and accurately.
- Passionate about helping others fuel their passions w/ plant-based recipes
- Deeply caring and able to express it via the written word with our community
- Thinks creatively and willing to offer solutions outside the box to support our rawkstars
- Confident with online platforms (ex: gmail, google forms, facebook groups, and quick to learn new programs like Rawk the Year).
- Must have own computer, strong wifi and a secure network.