Not sure how to sleep well naturally? I’ve got you covered with this healthy, calming green smoothie that is loaded with nutrients to help keep your tummy from rumbling in the night.
- 1/4 cup uncooked old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup brewed chamomile tea (cooled)
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice (or more tea)
- 1 large banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Place uncooked oats in blender. Blend until finely ground.
- Add spinach, chamomile tea, cherry juice, bananas, and almond butter to the blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or mug and enjoy.
- If unsweetened tart red cherry juice can’t be procured, substitute with extra chamomile tea or water. Or use 1 cup frozen or fresh tart red cherries plus a little water.
- For a really soothing nighttime drink, this smoothie can also be served warmed up.
Keywords: Chamomile bedtime green smoothie