Stock your own kitchen with some pumpkin cheer! Pumpkin, particularly the flesh of the pumpkin, is packed with fiber (great for digestion and feeling fuller longer), vitamin A (great for your eyes), and iron (great for healthy blood). And when you blend it with the perfect combination of ingredients, this nutritious food turns into a deliciously-healthy treat. Autumn has never tasted and felt so good!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (unsweetened (canned or fresh))
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin smoothie, pumpkin spice, pumpkin pie smoothie