This recipe has a different flare to it. I’m kinda known for making “hardcore” smoothies, yet I promise this celery smoothie recipe has a refreshing flavor! If you like black licorice (which I do!), then this recipe will hit the spot.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 fennel bulb, cored and roughly chopped*
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 medium green apple, cored
- 1/4” piece fresh ginger
- juice of 1 lemon (can use whole lemon)
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
1. Blend spinach, water, and lemon juice (or whole lemon) together until juice-like consistency is reached.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
*Only use the white part of the fennel bulb. The green stalk and sprigs may be used as garnish.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple celery smoothie