This breakfast protein smoothie gives a plant powered boost to conquer the day. It has 8.6 grams of protein and can be made with the berries of your choosing.
- 1 cup fresh kale
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup berries*
- 1/2 banana*
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
1. Blend kale and almond milk until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
*Use at least 1 frozen fruit to make smoothie cold. You can soak the oats in warm water for 5 minutes before to remove any grittiness.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: breakfast smoothie, protein shake