I can’t begin to tell you how much I love this Coconut Thai Soup. You can find this and 100+ recipes in my new book, Simple Green Meals.
There’s nothing better than a warm bowl of soup on a cool fall day… or so they tell me! I’m a Florida girl, so I have to pretend it’s a crisp, cool night. What I don’t have to pretend about is my love for this Coconut Thai Soup. It’s warm, comforting, and you can make a big recipe and share it with friends.
I’ve made this soup more times than I can count and I never get tired of it. I love it so much that I included it in my new book, Simple Green Meals. Try this soup and if you love it, you’ll find more recipes just like it in Simple Green Meals. It’s now available in all of your favorite stores.
Grab your copy now and enjoy some tasty plant-powered recipes!
Why I’m obsessed with Coconut Thai Soup
- When you use ingredients like full-fat coconut milk, you’re boosting your brain power without realizing it. Coconut milk adds a creaminess to the soup that is to die for!
- Thai cuisine is one of my favorites and the curry makes all of the difference in this dish.
- Coconut Thai Soup is more than a brothy soup. It’s a hearty and creamy soup that makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside!
- Adding crunchy cashews to the soup before serving gives it the perfect crunch and saltiness you need.
This recipe is also a part of our 7-Day Plant-Based Reset. Thousands of rawkstars have fallen in love with it. Stop drooling and make some for yourself! If you love this recipe, scroll to the bottom and leave a comment as well as a recipe rating 🙂Print
This recipe is from Simple Green Meals, our second published book! It’s my favorite soup of all time—and many rawkstars will agree! I had no clue how deep my love for soup could go until I made this one. I’ve brought it to dinner parties, and it’s always a hit.
4 cans (13 ounces each) full-fat coconut milk
4 tablespoons red or green Thai curry paste
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup very thinly sliced carrots
1 cup thinly sliced baby bella mushrooms
2 zucchini, spiralized
1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
1/4 cup sliced scallions
1 serrano chile pepper, thinly sliced (wear plastic gloves when handling)
1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large saucepan, whisk together the coconut milk and curry paste. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in the maple syrup and salt. Add the carrots and mushrooms and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the carrots are tender. Add the zucchini noodles. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with cashews, scallions, chile pepper, and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
GLUTEN FREE, NUT FREE (remove the cashews), VEGAN, DAIRY FREE
I just got wind that Simple Green Meals has dropped from $24.99 to $16.37. Don’t miss out on the savings— order now on Amazon! Maybe even order a couple! Once you place your order, make sure to grab your complimentary bonus recipes sneak peak guide and meal planning templates as a special thank you for ordering.