This Cherry Almond Cinnamon Green Smoothie is a huge hit amongst the entire SGS team!
It’s creamy, decadent, and tastes like a fruity milkshake. Bonus—did you know that cinnamon is one of the healthiest spices around? Packed with antioxidants, cinnamon helps balance blood sugar and may also have positive effects on immunity and digestion. Just one more reason to love this fun, fall smoothie!
You can’t beat a smoothie that’s full of nutrients like this one. It includes:
- Tons of dietary fiber to keep your digestive tract happy.
- Plenty of antioxidants, including vitamin E (from the almond butter), vitamin C (spinach and cherries),
- Anthrocyanins in the cherries help protect the heart
- Minerals like iron and calcium (spinach), potassium and boron (banana and cherries)
- Naturally occurring melatonin in cherries to keep your sleep on track
Not a fan of cherries? No worries, this smoothie is equally delicious and healthy with blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries.Print
Imagine a creamy, nutty, fruity smoothie with a hint of cinnamon and you’ll know exactly what this smoothie tastes like.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup cherries (frozen)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (unsweetened)
- Blend spinach and almond milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: Blueberries can be substituted for cherries.
Keywords: Cherry Almond Smoothie
Looking for more fall-inspired recipes? Check out our free 3-Day Autumn Flavors Starter Pack—a 3-day vegetarian meal plan that is sure to get you + your family excited about healthy eating in no time!