Smoothie lovers, listen up! We’ve scoured the internet and found some of the BEST deals on Vitamix blenders for Black Friday. And trust me, this is the kind of product worth buying on Black Friday: They’re usually crazy expensive and something you’ll use for years and years.
As expensive as they are, you can justify it with these prices! I’ve been using a Vitamix since 2013 to blend my daily green smoothie… and never had an issue. It’s been the BEST blender I’ve ever owned.. by FAR! If you’ve been dreaming about a Vitamix for awhile, now is a good time of year to finally pounce.
After some searching, I found that some deals are already live—and there are a few really good ones on a Certified Reconditioned Vitamix. I’ll be updated this post occasionally if I find more killer deals (so make sure to share with your friends too!).
The BEST Vitamix Black Friday Deals
I’ve scoured the internet and here’s the best deals so far. I’ll update this post as more sales pop up. The Certified Reconditioned blenders are where the best deals are at right now.
November 16 and beyond
- $100 OFF Black Stainless A3500 + FREE shipping :: CLICK HERE
- $70 OFF Ascent 2500 Series :: CLICK HERE
- 33% OFF Certified Reconditioned Vitamix Ascent 2500 :: CLICK HERE
- 15% OFF Certified Reconditioned Vitamix Explorian :: CLICK HERE
November 23 (BLACK FRIDAY):
- 30% OFF Certified Reconditioned A2500 for $279.95 :: CLICK HERE
- 40% OFF Certified Reconditioned Next Gen for $299.95 :: CLICK HERE
November 27 – December 22:
- 25% OFF Certified Reconditioned Explorian for $219.95 :: CLICK HERE
- 44% OFF Certified Reconditioned Next Generation for $249.95 :: CLICK HERE
- 25% OFF Certified Reconditioned 780 for $299.95 :: CLICK HERE
December 9 – 22:
- 25% OFF Certified Reconditioned A2500 for $299.95 :: CLICK HERE
- 20% OFF Certified Reconditioned A3500 for $399.95 :: CLICK HERE
Vitamix 101: What you should know…
- Yes, a Vitamix is WORTH the crazy price. I debated about this for over a year before I took the plunge. Never once have I thought, “wow that was a waste of money.” The Vitamix is my #1 kitchen appliance by far— I use it for everything from blending, to chopping, to pureeing. It makes soups, hummus, nut butters, smoothies and so much more… and in a fraction of the time. You won’t get a creamier result with any blender.
- Vitamix now offers a payment plan IF you’d rather make monthly small payments. They use Paypal integration to do these monthly payments at 0% interest for a limited time.
- All Vitamix blenders are built with motors that won’t overheat (and blend quickly!), and come with up to a 10-year full warranty. Most are self cleaning, too; just blend warm water and a drop of dish soap on the highest speed for 60 seconds to get the job done.
If you’d like to learn more about other blender options before settling on a Vitamix, check out The Ultimate Blender Guide where I break down all kinds of blenders for every budget.
Want to see the Vitamix in action before you buy?
I get it— I was the same way. It’s hard to justify spending that kind of money without really knowing what you’re getting. And how many times have we over paid for something that just wasn’t worth it? Watch the video below where I’m blending my signature green smoothie recipe using the Vitamix Ascent A2500 and decide for yourself if you’re in the market for a Vitamix.
FREE 7-DAY SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE!
Get ready for the new year with our 7-day challenge. Get access to new green smoothie recipes that actually taste good, a weekly shopping list, and a rawkin’ community cheering you on. Embracing healthy habits can be tasty, fun and affordable— and I’m here to show you that.
Sign up for the Simple 7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge here—> sign-up here