Sip on this cool and creamy coffee smoothie for breakfast or as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
- ¾ cup brewed coffee, cooled in the fridge
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 date, pitted (or 1 tsp maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup unsweetened oat milk (or non-dairy milk), plus more if necessary
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost, optional
- Add all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high until creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy coffee smoothie, coffee shake