- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion (cut into 1” dice)
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts (halved)
- 2 cups kale (shredded)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa (warm)
Coconut Sriracha Sauce:
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss onion and other veggies with the olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Arrange veggies in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, whisk coconut sriracha sauce ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, place 3/4 cup warm quinoa each in four bowls. Top with 1/2 cup shredded kale and 1 ½ cups of roasted veggies. Drizzle the coconut sriracha sauce over the bowls and serve.
Can make a big batch of roasted veggies at the beginning of the week and use the leftovers here. Other suggest veggies: butternut squash, broccoli, zucchini, and bell peppers. Peanut or another nut or seed butter can be used in place of the almond butter. Or it can be omitted. Light coconut milk can also be used, but the sauce will be thinner.
GF option: use gluten-free Tamari and Dijon mustard