21-DAY AUTUMN CLEANSE
TOP AUTUMN RECIPES
PLANT-BASED GUIDEBOOK

year!

PLANT BASED MEAL PLANNER

Coconut Peach Green Smoothie

The coconut milk makes this peach green smoothie extra creamy and rich – almost like a milkshake!

Coconut Peach Green Smoothie

Sometimes the simplest green smoothies are the best, and truly most of our smoothies fall under that category. This one is one of the simplest though— just four ingredients!

When peach season hits, it’s hard to not want to put them in or on everything. I love the way they sweeten up my smoothies. I freeze them by the bushel so I can enjoy the flavor of summer and fall peaches all winter long. You simply can’t beat a summery peach green smoothie during anytime of year.

Coconut Peach Green Smoothie from Simple Green Smoothies

Besides peaches, this smoothie also includes an orange. The orange gives this smoothie an extra boost of vitamin C. The sweet-tart flavor of the orange also helps bring out the “peachiness” of the peaches. Coconut milk adds healthy fat and creaminess. I can honestly say that this is one of my very favorite smoothies of all time!

Coconut Peach Green Smoothie

Coconut Peach Green Smoothie

• Yield: 2 1x
  • Category: Breakfast, Drinks

The coconut milk makes this extra creamy and rich – almost like a peach milkshake. Adding an orange boosts up the Vitamin C level and adds an extra sweet-tart element that helps highlight the flavor of the fresh peaches. I can honestly say that this is one of my very favorites. Serves 2

• 2 cups spinach
  • 2 cups coconut milk
  • 2 cups sliced peaches*
  • 1 orange (peeled)

1. Blend spinach and coconut milk until smooth.
  2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

*Any variety of peaches or nectarines is fine. Other stone fruits like apricots, plums, and cherries can also be used if peaches aren’t available.
*Use at least one frozen fruit to make it cold.

21-day cleanse

the CHALLENGE

DESSERT guide

Dig deeper into the world of plant-based eating with our best-selling programs.

Learn more about a plant-powered diet

7-DAY cleanse

21-day cleanse

Dig deeper into the world of plant-based eating with our best-selling programs.

Get amazing results with a plant-powered lifestyle!

7-DAY cleanse

Now, LET'S DISCUSS...

1. Shannon

January 18th, 2015 at 9:10 pm

I added about a half cup of cranberries and it helped with the whole frozen peach thing. Yum!

2. SGS Rawkstar Shauna

January 19th, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Sweet! Great idea, Shannon! 🙂

3. Julie

January 26th, 2015 at 9:48 am

Hi!
    I tried this recipe again today, because last time I tried it I ended up feeling really sick after finishing it and nearly threw up. And this time I felt even worse and I actually threw up(a lot)! Do you have any suggestion for what I should do? (I REALLY love this recipe though 🙂 Will be my favorite if I won’t throw up every time I finish it)

4. Mary

February 4th, 2015 at 11:53 am

Hi Julie, sometimes coconut milk can be just as rough on a person’s stomach as regular milk, even though it doesn’t have the lactose. The carrageenan in many dairy milk alternatives can be hard on a lot of people’s stomachs. I love coconut milk but I have to consume it in small quantities, otherwise I get a tummy ache. One cup of coconut milk in a serving is kind of a lot — maybe try cutting the coconut milk with water or just using coconut water.

5. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 5th, 2015 at 11:43 am

Thanks, Mary. Great tips.

6. Yvonne

February 23rd, 2015 at 4:08 pm

If you’re using canned coconut milk, dilute it with 3 cans of water. Canned coconut milk is substantially heavier than the carton variety that has been manufactured to be a similar consistency as milk. Hope this helps! I buy the organic canned coconut milk and dilute because the cartons contain more stabilizers and preservatives than the organic, canned.

7. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 24th, 2015 at 6:03 am

Great tip, thanks Yvonne.

8. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 5th, 2015 at 11:47 am

Hey Julie.

Above are some great tips from Mary. Try blending this with water and seeing if it makes you feel better or try making your own coconut milk and see if that makes a different. https://simplegreensmoothies.com/healthy-eating/make-coconut-milk

9. Charlie

January 26th, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Hello, can you use coconut water instead of coconut milk? Will there be a difference? And also can you use canned peaches? Will it change the flavour?

10. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

January 27th, 2015 at 6:05 am

Hey Charlie.

Yes, you can totally switch out your liquids to coconut water. I would suggest staying away from canned fruits, they usually are sitting in a whole lot of sugar water. 🙂 We enjoy fresh or frozen fruits.:)

11. Legra

February 10th, 2015 at 5:04 am

I use frozen peaches in mine. Just as good.

12. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 10th, 2015 at 9:51 am

Great tip, Legra!

13. Legra

February 10th, 2015 at 5:01 am

Hey ladies! Had to unfortunately toss my first batch because my coconut milk went bad on me. 🙁 Anywhoo, made another batch using sweetened coconut plus peach flavored aloe vera water (you gotta try them as your liquid!!), and subbed kale for spinach. Still delish!!!

14. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 10th, 2015 at 9:50 am

Great substitutions! Enjoy, Legra!

15. Heidi

February 18th, 2015 at 10:02 am

Oh my! YUMMY! Used Kale and apricots as substitutes for spinach and peaches. 🙂 Threw in a banana as well.

As for searches: It would be great if there was an option for searching the recipe base by ingredient/s. 🙂

Thank you for these wonderful smoothie suggestions!

16. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 18th, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Hi Heidi.

Glad you enjoyed this one + thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

17. Ju

February 26th, 2015 at 2:17 am

About the coconut milk you use, is it from a tin or do you make it from dried coconut like you would almond milk?

18. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

February 26th, 2015 at 8:09 am

Hey Ju!

Thanks for reaching out. We buy coconut milk in the carton or make our own: https://simplegreensmoothies.com/healthy-eating/make-coconut-milk

19. hellstar

June 16th, 2015 at 7:29 am

whats the calorie count?

20. SGS Rawkstar Jessie

June 16th, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Hey Hellstar,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and asking this question. 🙂 We personally don’t count calories, so we don’t include them in our recipes at this time. You’ll find that when you consume more nourishing whole fruits and veggies, you will not only feel full longer, but you’ll also have lessened cravings for high-calorie, nutritionally empty foods. So in the end it balances out. But we know many people would like to have calorie info. Three great resources for tracking calories are Self Nutrition Data and the phone apps My Fitness Pal and Lose It.

Personally I have loved My Fitness Pal, it helped me lose 20lbs after my first baby.

21. RP

June 26th, 2015 at 11:48 am

Hi,

I bought a peach and didn’t pick out a very ripe one, so I ended up using a rip mango in place of the peach. Still tasted pretty good. I used so delicious original coconut milk, and then realized I should have bought unsweetended, any preference when you make it? I know unsweetened has no sugar, but wanted to know what you both us.

22. SGS Rawkstar

June 26th, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Hi RP,

Yum! Mango sounds like a great substitute for peach in this recipe. When looking for coconut milk in the grocery aisle, we reach for unsweetened. We also like to make our own…

23. Ebony

July 3rd, 2015 at 11:57 am

Day three of the July 30 day green smoothie challenge. Just made the coconut peach which turned out great! I got a thumbs up from my sixteen year old son. Will definitely make again!

24. SGS Rawkstar

July 3rd, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Hi Ebony,

RAWESOME! Thanks for reaching out + sharing the green smoothie love with your son!

Cheers 🙂

25. Haley

July 28th, 2015 at 10:11 am

What could you substitute for the orange? I forgot to buy one today!

26. SGS Rawkstar

July 28th, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Hi Haley,

Don’t have an orange on hand? Try swapping in grapefruit, clementine, tangerine, kiwi, mango, or papaya!

27. Aneila

August 15th, 2015 at 12:38 pm

I used pineapple instead.

28. SGS Rawkstar

August 17th, 2015 at 9:39 am

Great suggestion, Aneila!

29. Jerlean Stricklin

October 2nd, 2015 at 12:25 pm

I’m starting a day late, will that be a problem for the 30 day challenge?

30. SGS Rawkstar

October 2nd, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Not at all, Jerlean! We’ll just be jealous when we reach the last week + you have one more day than us! 🙂

31. Bronte

November 10th, 2015 at 6:36 am

Can I add kale instead of using spinach ?

32. SGS Rawkstar

November 10th, 2015 at 7:08 am

Hi Bronte,

Of course! We love switching up our leafy greens! Check out our favorite leafy greens here…

33. Christina

November 13th, 2015 at 1:30 am

Hi

I’m just joining your subscription this week and I’ve been going through the recipes. What if I don’t have peaches in hand? It’s not peach season so it’s difficult to find. So are the other stone fruits you suggest I.e. cherries, apricots and plums.
    Thanks for the suggestions
    Christina

34. SGS Rawkstar

November 13th, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Hi Christina,

Thanks for joining us! We’re excited that you found us in this busy internet world. Peaches not in season? No worries! Reach for other stone fruit like nectarines, apricots or plums. We also love blendin’ with frozen fruit when our favorites are out of season.

Cheers 🙂

35. No Udder Protein

March 9th, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Looks and sounds amazing! Can’t wait to try it

36. SGS Rawkstar

March 9th, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Hi,

Reach back out + let us know what you think! We hope you love it! Coconut Peach Green Smoothie is one of our favorite recipes!

37. K

August 13th, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Hello. How many ounces is this smoothie?

38. SGS Rawkstar Amanda

August 13th, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Hi K,

The majority of our recipes make two (16 oz) servings for a total of 32 oz. Hope that helps!

39. Anna

November 15th, 2016 at 1:10 pm

I love the coconut and peach combination. I just pinned this recipe. thanks, Anna

40. SGS Rawkstar

November 16th, 2016 at 11:37 am

Rawesome! Thanks for blendin’ with us, Anna!

1 2 3

Are smoothies good for you?
top Smoothie swag Under $25