Enjoy this mildly sweet Spinach Peach Smoothie recipe— perfect for those watching their sugar intake. If you want it sweeter— feel free to add a banana, which also adds more potassium.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut water (unsweetened)
- 1 cup grapes*
- 1/2 cup peaches*
- Blend spinach, grapes and coconut water until smooth.
- Next, add the remaining fruits and blend again.
- *Freeze at least one of these fruits to make the smoothie cold.
- Other stone fruits can be used in place of the peaches, if needed. Grapes can be substituted with cubed melon. Plain water may be used in place of the coconut water, if needed.
Keywords: breakfast smoothie, summer drink, poolside recipe