- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Preheat oven to 350°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place almonds in a mixing bowl and pour Tamari over the top. Stir well. The almonds will start to absorb the Tamari, but some may remain in the bottom of the bowl. Spread almonds on the baking sheet and drizzle any remaining Tamari over the top. It will all be absorbed as the almonds are toasting.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. The almonds will be dry to the touch and golden when they are finished. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Store in airtight containers until ready to eat.
- Sweet: 1 cup raw almonds, 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, pinch sea salt
- Spicy: 1 cup raw almonds, 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, pinch each: cayenne and sea salt
- Nut swap: Can swap almonds for cashews, walnuts, pecans and it tastes awesome.