We love our mocktail version of a Bloody Mary – instead of vodka, we’ve added kale! 🙂 Blend up a pitcher of this to enjoy at room temperature or slightly chilled. Add an extra celery stick for garnish. And If you’re feeling adventurous, add your favorite hot sauce to take it up a notch! Your body will thank you for sipping this nutrient-rich beverage and your tastebuds will be dancing.
This veggie-loaded green smoothie recipe is from our book: Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy & Feel Great in Your Body! The book is now available now. Each and every rawkin’ recipe was lovingly tested and approved by our community. For more recipes like this and other delicious green smoothies, order your copy here!
Looking for more veggie-only smoothies? Check out our Protein Fiesta Slow-Carb Green Smoothie.
Savory Vegetable Smoothie
Veggie Cocktail Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh kale, stems removed
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1 stalk green onions
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch sea salt
- Blend the kale and tomatoes until smooth.
- Add the celery, green onions, garlic, lime juice, red pepper, and salt and blend again.
- For an extra zip - add a dash of your favorite hot sauce, or even add 1/2 jalapeño pepper.
- Kale can be substituted with any leafy green.